- 17th Century France
- The setting of the published game. This is the time of Louis XIII, Louis XIV "The Sun King" , The Three Musketeers and the Cardinal's Guard, Cardinal Richelieu, Cyrano de Bergiac (Roxanne).
- 17th Century England
- This makes another interesting Setting, and perhaps is more familiar to the average En-Garde! player.
- Naval En-Garde!
- A Naval setting with ships instead of regiments.
- Fantasy En-Garde!
- Setting about Wizards and those who work for them
- Horror En-Garde!
- Unquiet Slumbers - A setting that borrows heavily from Lovecraftian Mythos
- Post-Holocaust En-Garde!
- Post-Nuclear war survivor version of En-Garde! Campaigns involve leaving the shelter to find usable goods.
- American Civil War
- Sabres and Southern Belles - a culture somewhat reminiscent of 17th century France.
- 18th Century France
- Louis XV and XVI were not as strong a King, but the period is similar to 17th Century.
- 16th Century France
- Marked by the Religious Wars. The Various Henry's were not as powerful as later kings.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.